SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Alabama!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Alabama! Login/Join 
posted
Hi, fellow SIG lovers!

Just wanted to drop a new introduction post and get things off on the right foot.

Hope everyone is off to a good start and look forward to chatting with you all. Smile

"Life is growth. If we stop growing either technically or spiritually we're as good as dead." - Morihei Ueshiba

Posts: 6 | Location: Alabama | Registered: March 02, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Greetings from Birmingham!

Posts: 11540 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
War Damn Eagle !! Smile

"Life is growth. If we stop growing either technically or spiritually we're as good as dead." - Morihei Ueshiba

Posts: 6 | Location: Alabama | Registered: March 02, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2347 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 4052 | Location: NH | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ms

Posts: 255 | Location: South Ms | Registered: June 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Gardendale...

Several Sigs and some others. Like and use them all.

Posts: 28 | Location: alabama | Registered: February 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Hello from MGM.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”

Posts: 18700 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello from Auburn.

GW.

Posts: 498 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Roll Tide! From a former Mobilian. Smile

Posts: 543 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
posted Hide Post
Howdy from Texas!!

Glad you joined.

HK Ag

Posts: 2163 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted Hide Post
Helo Luke.Welcome to the best firearms forum on the internet.

Posts: 1600 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8997 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Surfer
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Mo.

Posts: 1630 | Location: South East Mo. | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Lower Alabama.

十人十色

Posts: 1021 | Location: Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post