SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from New Mexico
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from New Mexico Login/Join 
Picture of rwilli
posted
Another new guy here, signing in from New Mexico. I bought my first Sig two years ago---a P226 Enhanced Elite which quickly became my favorite handgun. I liked my 226 so much that I just purchased a Police turn-in P229 which I am very happy with---I don't think this pistol ever saw a holster---It looked brand new and came with rail, e2 grips and night sights (which are still very bright). Anyway, I joined to learn more about this outstanding platform and visit with other like minded sig fans.

Regards,

Bob

"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms; …"
Samuel Adams

Posts: 10 | Registered: November 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from NW Indiana

Posts: 302 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from South Carolina.

Posts: 1294 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Now all you'll need is a P220, a P228, a P225...

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 1881 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Lost Causes, New Mexico.

Posts: 4378 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8869 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post