SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New member from Pennsylvania
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New member from Pennsylvania Login/Join 
posted
Hi from PA sig people. I'm a big fan of sigs, Glocks and S&W revolvers, AK47's, and 12G trap shooting. I also enjoy building custom AR's. Looking forward to adding to some topics. My EDC is G19 or P320 compact.
Sigs in the stable so far: MK 25, P320 compact 9mm, & P227 Enhanced Elite.
Either m11A1 next or P229, ..or maybe an old P228...

AUDACES FORTUNA JUVAT

Posts: 29 | Location: Hanover, PA | Registered: June 10, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from the Harrisburg area.

Posts: 532 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: February 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by moots226:
Hello and welcome to the forum from the Harrisburg area.

Thanks moots226!!

AUDACES FORTUNA JUVAT

Posts: 29 | Location: Hanover, PA | Registered: June 10, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
Welcome from York, PA!

Posts: 1608 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Back at you from Lower Pottsgrove, Montco.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 4744 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Allentown area

Posts: 971 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Boyertown!

My wife's aunt and uncle live in Hanover, PA.

Posts: 22207 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the far side of Ohio

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member
BFA Member

Posts: 1589 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin.

Posts: 304 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome.

This board had been great so far. I even found some mags I had been searching all over for.

Great community here!! Thanks again all.

AUDACES FORTUNA JUVAT

It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Hey from Phila

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Totus Tuus

Posts: 4104 | Location: Philadelphia, Pa | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Hello from the Elizabethtown area.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 3167 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Bandit
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Erie!

Posts: 4271 | Location: Erie, Pa, USA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Lancaster County!

Posts: 1461 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Welcome, neighbor Smile

------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Mt. Lebanon, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Hey neighbor!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Totus Tuus

Posts: 4104 | Location: Philadelphia, Pa | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8997 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post