SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello— new Sig owner from North Carolina
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello— new Sig owner from North Carolina Login/Join 
posted
Hello everyone— my name is Andy and at almost 60, I’m a new owner of my very first handgun, a P320. I bought it for home protection. Haven’t even shot it yet, trying to learn the right way and will be taking a new shooters class next week. I’ve watched a lot of instructional videos and read as much as I can, and I’m excited to learn more. Thanks for accepting me into the Sig community.

Posts: 1 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 09, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome, and Congrats on the P320!

Posts: 619 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from a fellow North Carolinian...

Posts: 360 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your new P320. Smart move taking the shooters class. Never stop learning.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5944 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Careful brother... I started at age 50 and now 8 years later, 9 SIG pistols have become part of my family. IT’S A GREAT DISEASE Big Grin

You will be happy you found this group. I have only been here since June but have learned a ton about pistols in that short period of time.

Nowhere to go but all day to get there

Posts: 176 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from another NC member. There’s a wealth of gun knowledge here!

Posts: 384 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post