SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Texas!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Texas! Login/Join 
posted
Love Sig, especially rifles. What brought me here (initially) are 2 things. One, more knowledge about Sig, and 2) perhaps gain some knowledge about my wife's Sig stainless 230. She'd like to one day sell it. =)

Well thanks y'all and can't wait to interact and post!

Posts: 14 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: March 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum.

You will find a lot of good people here.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 34729 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1506 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 405 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3471 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

Posts: 14 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: March 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Austin. You have come to a great forum.

NRA Patron Life Member

Posts: 6341 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BravoSierra:
Love Sig, especially rifles. What brought me here (initially) are 2 things. One, more knowledge about Sig, and 2) perhaps gain some knowledge about my wife's Sig stainless 230. She'd like to one day sell it. =)

Well thanks y'all and can't wait to interact and post!

Let me know when she wants to sell it.
I am looking for one.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3263 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAEIndustries
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!!

Shawn Rife

www.raeind.com

Posts: 175 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Welcome from NE Dallas. Lots of DFW folks here.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Posts: 20756 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Abilene

Posts: 51 | Registered: December 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Only two things come out of Texas, steers and queers! Which one are you?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 4646 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post