SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Texas!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Texas! Login/Join 
posted
Love Sig, especially rifles. What brought me here (initially) are 2 things. One, more knowledge about Sig, and 2) perhaps gain some knowledge about my wife's Sig stainless 230. She'd like to one day sell it. =)

Well thanks y'all and can't wait to interact and post!

Posts: 14 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: March 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum.

You will find a lot of good people here.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 34579 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1443 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 353 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2840 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

Posts: 14 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: March 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Austin. You have come to a great forum.

NRA Patron Life Member

Posts: 6119 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BravoSierra:
Love Sig, especially rifles. What brought me here (initially) are 2 things. One, more knowledge about Sig, and 2) perhaps gain some knowledge about my wife's Sig stainless 230. She'd like to one day sell it. =)

Well thanks y'all and can't wait to interact and post!

Let me know when she wants to sell it.
I am looking for one.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3250 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAEIndustries
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!!

Shawn Rife

www.raeind.com

Posts: 175 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post