SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New from Washington, the one on the Pacific.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New from Washington, the one on the Pacific. Login/Join 
posted
Hello, new here. Had two sigs 25 years ago, sold them, I was into 1911's and revolvers at the time, Bowling pin shoots.
Read recently about the P320 the Military is buying got my interest going. Think I am going to get one. looked up this site to learn what I can. I shoot a lot, have for 50 years, retired.
Carl

Posts: 19 | Location: Bofire1@comcast.net | Registered: May 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Abbagoochi
posted Hide Post
Welcome from West Virginia, that's a state, not part of Virginia but, glade to see you are taking an interest in Sig again, enjoy.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Ben Franklin

Posts: 164 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: April 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin. For what is worth, I started with the P320 full size. 2 months later, I also had a compact. Now looking a possibly a compact RX.

Posts: 238 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2129 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted Hide Post
welcome bo,

i am south of you in oregUn.

You are now a member of one of the top firearms forums on the net

Posts: 1551 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bought a P320. Having fun

Posts: 19 | Location: Bofire1@comcast.net | Registered: May 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...and now here's Al
with the Weather.
Picture of guardianangel762
posted Hide Post
Welcome from your home state

Posts: 8846 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: March 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the welcome. I got a P320 9mm full size the other day. Having fun!
Carl

Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the club.

Are you from the crazy left side of the state or from the sane right side like me?

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 5526 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live near Yelm, West side. but we are a pocket of sanity!!!!
Carl