SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New to the Forum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New to the Forum Login/Join 
posted
Hello, My name is Chuck and I'm from Pell City, Al I'm also a Desert Storm and Just Cause Vet with the U.S. Army and very proud to have served my country. I've been diagnosed with Big Cat Fever and The Signess. I hope to have have a great time discussing and learning in the forum

Posts: 1 | Registered: March 02, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your service and welcome to The Forum!

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

Posts: 1500 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1338 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Greetings from the Granite State. Welcome Aboard!

Thank you for your service, Sir! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!

Posts: 2759 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome Chuck from California

Posts: 53 | Registered: February 19, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted Hide Post
Welcome chuck

Posts: 1551 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2129 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service!

Posts: 4022 | Location: NH | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8948 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post