SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    i am new in the forum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

i am new in the forum Login/Join 
Picture of rob77
posted
hi, i am rob from switzerland (the original home of sig

Question:
who's the king of the jungle?

Choices:
the king of kings
the lord of lords

Posts: 7 | Registered: February 06, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Rob,

I don't have any fucking idea what you are talking about, but welcome from the United States!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 22211 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum.

Para is King around here.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 34661 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Not sure about the king of the jungle. Some say a lion is the king of the jungle, but they don't live there.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3265 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina. My vote goes to Para.

Posts: 1493 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rob77
posted Hide Post
sorry guys, i am new here and have no idea, how it works. i must have done some thing wrong, since the original text did not show up!?

Picture of rob77
posted Hide Post
... and thx for the warm welcome

Picture of RAEIndustries
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

Shawn Rife

www.raeind.com

Posts: 175 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Welcome from New Mexico

Posts: 244 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
welcome from Ohio. No Alps in Ohio

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2195 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bendable
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY0zwwD9BI4

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 46807 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 385 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Question:
who's the king of the jungle?

Answer:

A 4 bore stopping rifle.

"We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled." - Kevin D. Williamson, 2012

"All the citizens of this land are of right freemen; they owe no allegiance to any class and should recognize no task-masters. Under the chart of their liberties, under the law of high heaven, they are free and without shackles on their limbs nor mortgages upon the fruits of their brain or muscles; they bow down before no prince, potentate, or sovereign, nor kiss the royal robes of any crowned head; they render homage only to their God and should pay tribute only to their Government. Such at least is the spirit of our institutions, the character of our written national compact."

Charles Triplett O’Ferrall of Virginia - In Congress, May 1, 1888

Posts: 9287 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forum.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 14894 | Location: Bay Area, CA | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Tarzan.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 4560 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post