SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New Mississippi member
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Mississippi member Login/Join 
posted
Just bought my first Sig, a P229Select. My father carried a Sig as an ATF agent in the late 80’s and we enjoyed shooting it on the weekends together. Always wanted one since then and still looking for one like it now. Not sure if it was a P225 or what it was but 9mm with 3dot sights and a magnificent piece. Glad to be here, feels like family.

Posts: 1 | Registered: October 16, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 647 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6012 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ohio.
I lived in Ms. while in grade school for a few years.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2763 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nmsigshooter
posted Hide Post
Welcome from New Mexico

Posts: 37 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post