SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New guy here from Indiana
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New guy here from Indiana Login/Join 
posted
I am a retired old man from Indiana. Life long shooter and handloader considering purchasing a Sig P365. I joined to read and learn here.

User name is my amateur radio call sign.

Thank you.

Gary

Posts: 6 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: June 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the northern part of the state

The 365 is a great choice

I feel it shoots as well as my larger Sigs in a smaller package

Any doubt try someone's before you buy, you should like it

RC

Posts: 1785 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello N9ZYE;
I am KL7AW from Alaska some time ago. Am a life member of ARRL; not very active after moving east a few years ago with wife to be near her daughter and family. She and daughter are Ukrainian originally before meeting us Yanks. Smile Welcome to the Forum; probably the best SIG Forum around. You will learn a lot here.

Pilotka NRA lifer

Posts: 69 | Location: Manassas Park, VA | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 4817 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you

Gary

Posts: 6 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: June 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Hello Greetings and Welcome. De N5USS

Posts: 8208 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin.

Posts: 549 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome! WA4YZF here.

Posts: 190 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 4221 | Location: NH | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi from a neighboring state.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2558 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from NJ!

Posts: 258 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post