SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Greetings from Fort Wayne, IN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greetings from Fort Wayne, IN Login/Join 
posted
Sig P320 owner here. Excited to join this forum.

Posts: 5 | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your P320.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6113 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Hey!

That was fast Big Grin

Welcome to the forum, friend Smile

Frank

Dogs are gifts from God, full of love. Save a life, adopt!

…and God made dogs, and it was very good, and God said: “I’m gonna have to have all of these back.” Genesis 1, gospel according to Mr. Monkey ✡

NRA Benefactor Frown (Go away, Wayne!!! )

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです!

Posts: 4254 | Location: too near debt-riot, mitch-e-gan | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of alinc100
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum.
Another friend of Frank's.

Hawaiian shirts- Apparently I have a closet full of racism....who knew??

Posts: 660 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: April 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard!

From a another friend of Frank and Andy.

Posts: 12733 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
Welcome from another friend of Frank’s!!

Posts: 1150 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
I don’t know who Frank is but I’ll call him my friend. Wink

Welcome to the forum from Colorado.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5167 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
I'm his friend Smile

Frank

Dogs are gifts from God, full of love. Save a life, adopt!

…and God made dogs, and it was very good, and God said: “I’m gonna have to have all of these back.” Genesis 1, gospel according to Mr. Monkey ✡

NRA Benefactor Frown (Go away, Wayne!!! )

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです!

Posts: 4254 | Location: too near debt-riot, mitch-e-gan | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 673 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from N.W. Ohio about 45 miles away.
Hope you enjoy the various sections.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2778 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 654 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the warm welcome! And sorry for the delayed response. Work has been busy lately and I'm still learning how this forum works. I'm hoping to figure out how to respond to individual comments soon. But thought I'd say a big "Thank you" to a who welcomed me to the forum.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aquabird:
Welcome from N.W. Ohio about 45 miles away.
Hope you enjoy the various sections.

Do you know any good ranges in the area for shotgun? I've found many pistol ranges and a few rifle ranges, but looking for a good shotgun range. Also looking to get into skeet and trap.

Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Greetings from the Granite State. Welcome Aboard! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2020....Make America Great Again!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20

Posts: 4196 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MAGA
Picture of D_Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Do you know any good ranges in the area for shotgun? I've found many pistol ranges and a few rifle ranges, but looking for a good shotgun range. Also looking to get into skeet and trap."

Hello from Columbia City. Smile

Just south of Churubusco is a small but growing club. Not a world class range yet. They have purchased more land for growth. The dues are very reasonable.
Ideal Fish & game

This shop on the other side of town should be able to answer any questions you may have.
https://www.facebook.com/pages...ies-173232036069147/

Posts: 1412 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by
Do you know any good ranges in the area for shotgun? I've found many pistol ranges and a few rifle ranges, but looking for a good shotgun range. Also looking to get into skeet and trap.

Welcome from the South Bend area

If your into sporting clays

The Back 40 in Burbon is popular
About 60 minutes west of Ft Wayne

Warsaw has a couple of ranges also
Here is one of them
Kosko Shotgun Sports
2391 N Fox Farm Rd

RC

Posts: 1820 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the suggestions!

I'll have to check them out once things open up again.

Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from KY.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post