SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Yo from Philly
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yo from Philly Login/Join 
Picture of pointman73
posted
Hey folks, big SIG fan here. I actually only have one true SIG in a P229R DAK in .40S&W and just found an X-Change kit in 9mm. The others are a Mosquito and a SIG/Hammerli Trailside.

I am a LE and civilian instructor and armorer and love all things gun, stabby, and impact related.

I'm looking forward to finding more out about the 320 as a few agencies from Ohio to NJ are carrying them, and as they are my students, I need to get one, preferably with a red dot, and rock it.

Besides going on 26 years of being an armed professional, I've run gun shops/ranges, and competed here and there. I still make a match now and then.

I am also a Freemason, retired LEO/FF, and a USCG Veteran.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Posts: 30 | Location: Philadelphia, PA | Registered: June 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1484 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Welcome from New Mexico

Posts: 217 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Lehigh Valley

Posts: 1004 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Welcome from down the block.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Be unpredictable at times. Only boring, dull-witted people never stray from the path. - Para

Totus Tuus

Posts: 5031 | Location: Philadelphia, Pa | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the other end of the state.

------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Mt. Lebanon, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Berks Co, and I work in KOP.

Where in Philly? All my Mom's side are from Bridesburg.

Posts: 23443 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xaircav
posted Hide Post
Hello from a former East Falls resident and graduate of a certain high school at Broad & Vine.

I wish I looked as good as I feel. I'm glad I don't feel as bad as I look.

Posts: 707 | Location: Wheat Ridge, Colorado | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rollah
Picture of Replacement Tommel
posted Hide Post
Welcome from an old Fairmount boy.

Be careful down there in Philly.

-Tom

"For the cause that lacks assistance/The wrong that needs resistance/For the Future in the distance/And the Good that I can do" - George Linnaeus Banks, "What I Live for"

Posts: 10513 | Location: Boyertown, PA USA | Registered: July 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pointman73
posted Hide Post
I'm in Rhawnhurst, right off the boulevard.

I went to that high school for a year and lived in Roxborough back then. My girlfriend at that time lived in East Falls.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Posts: 30 | Location: Philadelphia, PA | Registered: June 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the end of the Main Line.

I've got a 320 compact (no red dot) if you want to give it a whirl some time.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 17863 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 381 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

The Trailside may not be a real SIG, but it's an awesome little gun.

Check these guys out and look into grabbing one of their barrel weights. Lots of parts and accessories.

http://www.larrysguns.com/default.aspx

Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others

Posts: 11946 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post