SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Done lurking
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Done lurking Login/Join 
Picture of RR
posted
Hello! Been enjoying reading the forum for a while and decided it’s time to join up. I’ve had a SIG problem for a while but it’s worsened as of late!

Tom

Posts: 55 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard!

☣Biohazard☣

Posts: 7042 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Same here.

Those P220s are tempting.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3586 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum. What's the problem?

Posts: 421 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What buying too many?? Welcome to my world.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2343 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the welcome. Started by reading the epic “you will buy a Glock” thread a while ago. Some close calls with coffee exiting my nose. Good times

Posts: 55 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Welcome. Which part of the world are you from?

Posts: 16616 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
Thanks Q. Upstate NY

Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Welcome, did you go to the Cohocton Fall Festival?

Although you told us, it is still often useful to put your residential state in the location.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 4691 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
Welcome, did you go to the Cohocton Fall Festival?

Although you told us, it is still often useful to put your residential state in the location.

No, didn’t go to the fall festival. Didn’t know about it?