SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New guy to Sig from North Central Texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New guy to Sig from North Central Texas Login/Join 
posted
Recently I decided to trade two Glocks collecting dust in the safe for:
1.320C-9-BSS-TB (two weeks ago)
2.320C-9-FDE (today)
I shot about 120 rnds thru the TB model last weekend, very accurate and a very good trigger. I think I will be a Sig fan. Smile

Gregg
Desert Storm Veteran
P320/TB/SNS/9mm
P320/FDE/NS/9mm

Posts: 6 | Location: DFW , Texas | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8966 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from South Carolina.

Posts: 1358 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your replies. Now I have to deal with the P320 drop safety problems that have just came to light Mad.

Gregg
Desert Storm Veteran
P320/TB/SNS/9mm
P320/FDE/NS/9mm

Posts: 6 | Location: DFW , Texas | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello, Looks like there may be a pattern developing... You'll fit in here just fine.

Sounds like those Glocks weren't doing you much good at the time anyway.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2228 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

We shall see what SIG says about these pistols and this whole drop test blunder on Monday.

Gregg
Desert Storm Veteran
P320/TB/SNS/9mm
P320/FDE/NS/9mm

Stop Talking, Start Doing
Picture of Copefree
posted Hide Post
Nice pistols! Welcome to SF.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North of Seattle, Warshington | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the club from Wisconsin.

Posts: 255 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post