SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Greetings from SC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greetings from SC Login/Join 
Picture of Gallo Pazzesco
posted
SIG lover to the core.

Thanks for letting me in, looking forward to participating and reading everyone's thoughts as they are posted. Will, no doubt, have questions of my own. Looks like a fun, knowledgeable group of members.

#AATW

Posts: 24 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: September 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 673 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Welcome. We have a handful of SC folks on here. I’m in the upstate.

Posts: 1466 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Welcome from AZ Gallo. Got married to my future ex- wife down your way in Dillon back in 75.

Posts: 950 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome,
Many years ago, I lived for a year in Seneca S.C.
Hope you enjoy the site.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2778 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Upstate of South Carolina.

Posts: 1605 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6104 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Howdy and welcome from New Mexico

Dave

Posts: 231 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gallo Pazzesco
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone. Smile Especially happy to see so many fellow Sandlappers on the forum.

Posts: 24 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: September 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post