SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Greetings from Middle Tennessee
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greetings from Middle Tennessee Login/Join 
Picture of geebo
posted
Recently got my first Sig which was quickly followed by two more. First was a full size P320 on which I've installed a Sig flat trigger and X-series carry grip, then a P225 A1 and just yesterday we added a SP2022 for the wife. Love all three but the 225 is my current favorite of the three while the 320 is the most accurate for me and the better half was very happy with her SP2022 and the first couple boxes of ammo last night. Happy to have found the forum.

Posts: 28 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: March 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2916 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 359 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAEIndustries
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!!

Shawn Rife

www.raeind.com

Posts: 175 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SlimMan
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum and SiG pistols.

Posts: 257 | Location: Parrish FL | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
whereabouts in mid TN?

Several of us from middle TN here, I'm in the 'boro

---------------------------------
- "This town reminds me of something in the bible."
- "Which part?"
- "The part right before god gets angry"

Posts: 7973 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I grew up in Columbia.

Welcome.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 14180 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 9050 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post