SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Please, Allow Me To Introduce Myself....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please, Allow Me To Introduce Myself.... Login/Join 
posted
...I've limited wealth and questionable taste...
Checking in as a newly approved member.
Old Boston guy,live in New Hampshire; still working mostly in Massachusetts; former Army.
Longtime member on a few other forums. Seeing as I own/carry a Sig or two; that I'd join.
Regards to all.

Posts: 2 | Location: Nashua NH | Registered: March 02, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 13396 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pleased to meet you
No need to guess my name.

I was born near Worcestor (pronounced "woo-stah") but left the state as a child 60 years ago.

Posts: 14852 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I still work the odd shifts in Worcester at one of my jobs. Usually around Belmont Street or Lake Ave.

Posts: 2 | Location: Nashua NH | Registered: March 02, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 761 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Greetings from a fellow Granite Stater! Welcome Aboard! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Take America Back!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 4504 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the club!

Southern ME/NH border area for me, pass by the Sig facility at least once a week for my job.

Awfully hard not to stop in and add to my collection!

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 2910 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post