SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New Ohio Member Checking In
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Ohio Member Checking In Login/Join 
posted
Hi everyone!
I'm a newly retired firearms enthusiast, CCW, Vietnam infantry veteran, and new forum member.

I wanted a Sig for a while and was finally able to buy a very slightly used P220 which is a great pistol in every way. I am saving for a Legion pistol, probably a P229 in 40 cal.

I'm here to learn and discuss my new favorite gun manufacturer. Looking forward to it.

Posts: 12 | Registered: April 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1374 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Welcome fellow Buckeye. Enjoy your new home.

Posts: 9598 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome! Pretty good Ohio presence here in SF.

Posts: 645 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum and thank you for your service, from SW, Ohio.

I hope your P-220 serves you as well as mine have served me.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 34170 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from a N.W. Ohio buckeye.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member
BFA Member

Posts: 1587 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the edge of Cuyahoga County.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Posts: 4536 | Location: N-E Ohio | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2328 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin.

Posts: 285 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jmarv
posted Hide Post
Welcome, from another Ohioans.

Joe
_______
P6, P226 .40, P232, SP2009 (Schwyz), P220 9mm (Geneva), P226 9mm (St. Gallen), P320SC

Posts: 465 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8997 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome neighbor.

Posts: 76 | Location: Ohio | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ragnar
posted Hide Post
Welcome from a neighbor in Dayton.

Live every day as if it is your last, for one day you’re sure to be right

Posts: 684 | Location: Historic Southpark, Dayton Ohio | Registered: October 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post