SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Howdy from Seattle
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Howdy from Seattle Login/Join 
posted
Yeah, AR’s, Glocks, S&W MP’s and XD’s are flying off the shelves here in the area because the government wants to defund law enforcement and the threat of more Gun Control if the elections doesn’t go our way in November. Whoopee right? Ammo shelves are mostly bare so I’m glad I’ve been a reloader for the past 40+ years. I’m a Colt 1911 fanboy from my teen years but I do appreciate my P229E2. I’m also putting my P220R-45acp-DSE TB up for sale and will part out the Hogue/Sig Rev E aluminum grips separately and thought I’d reach out to see what a good price might be to ask. Happy to have found y’all.

Posts: 3 | Location: Seattle, Washington | Registered: August 27, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Can't say that this would be the best way to get an estimate for the value of your pistol, You should be able to get a more accurate and updated estimate by searching the completed items on the auction websites.

I kinda like the 1911 myself, but lean more toward the 10mm variety.

Welcome to the forum!

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6012 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 648 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from a former Pac NW resident.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1583 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the best SIG forum out there! Although, there are a few sad soles here that still haven’t discovered SIS’s superiority Wink

Yes... that was sarcasm

Nowhere to go but all day to get there

Posts: 193 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post