SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Just fell into this site!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just fell into this site!! Login/Join 
posted
Hello from the south shore of MA. Life long gun owner from life long gun owner father/uncles/grandfathers. Have more guns than I need but not as many as I want! I am on multiple sites for antique vehicles cars/trucks/fire engines. As a new poster to this site please forgive me if I lost something that has been posted to death before!

Posts: 5 | Location: Ma. | Registered: November 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6122 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nmsigshooter
posted Hide Post
Welcome from New Mexico. I was Massachusetts born and raised but left for military and never went back to that communist state.

Posts: 111 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Welcome from a former MA resident. Born in Brockton, grew up in West Bridgewater.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 35502 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from flyover country. I was born near Worcestor - pronounced Woo-stah - but left the state at age 12 nearly 60 years ago.

Posts: 14691 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 676 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from OH

Posts: 23 | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

From always-sunny Arizona

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2424 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post