SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New Member
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Member Login/Join 
posted
Hello everyone,
I'm new here, but not new to guns.

I like rifles, pistols, electronics and German cars.

I have a Sig P225 in like new condition. Sig and HK are my two favorite pistol brands.

Roger

Posts: 4 | Registered: November 29, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6357 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Well... I would say you found THE forum for you. Welcome from New Mexico

Dave

Posts: 259 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nmsigshooter
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Southern New Mexico

Posts: 177 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Welcome from central New Mexico.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 15608 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 719 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from OH

Posts: 31 | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post