SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Western PA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Western PA Login/Join 
posted
Not new to shooting but new to gun ownership. My first was a P320 X-Five Legion that I bought around Father's Day. What a fun gun to shoot!
I just got an M18 P320 X-Change kit and working to see if that can be my carry. After shooting it a few times, I now want an FCU (so I have 2 guns).

Are FCUs coming out in October?

The other thing I'm trying to figure out is shooting with Progressive Lenses. I read through one of the threads on the subject. Good input.

I just bought some Magnifying Adhesive Reading Lens on Amazon. We'll see how / if they work... there are times I truly want to target shoot; not just practice for self-defense.

Appreciate all the input!

Posts: 2 | Registered: August 16, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard.

Check this out about the SIG P320 Fire Control Unit:
https://youtu.be/t4EmalOQyQA

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 11450 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum and hello from the other side of the state!

Start looking for ammo to feed your new P320, and buy it if you can find it!!

Posts: 2697 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 606 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

Now you do realize that you may just need a third one just in case...

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5928 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Too true...
Next sig will be a little one my wife can handle.
Maybe a P365?? Or P320 X-Compact??
I've shot both and prefer the X-Compact but she has to be comfortable with whatever we get.

Posts: 2 | Registered: August 16, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum neighbor!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1575 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Washington PA.

Posts: 1086 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Lehigh County Pa.

Posts: 1070 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hola, neighbor. Welcome to the group. North of the Burgh.

Posts: 10 | Location: Western PA | Registered: September 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

You will find Sigforum a great repository of information and solid advice.

If you are in the Cranberry PA area check out Keystone Shooting Range. It's a great source for Sig firearms and components as well as shooting fun-

I'm also North of the Burgh.

Posts: 1347 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post