SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from North Florida...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from North Florida... Login/Join 
Picture of Bozzsig49
posted
Just joined and am already confused. I didn't post an avatar when I signed up but would like to now. I just don't know how. Any help?

Been shooting and collecting for quite awhile but I have what would be considered a small collection.

Posts: 5 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Greetings from Derby City.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome! To select avatar: "Go" (Upper left above your post) - "Personal Zone" - "Profile" /Select "View/Edit Complete Profile" (Upper Right side of page) - "Profile" - (scroll down to avatar)

Posts: 557 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bozzsig49
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 19tass:
Welcome! To select avatar: "Go" (Upper left above your post) - "Personal Zone" - "Profile" /Select "View/Edit Complete Profile" (Upper Right side of page) - "Profile" - (scroll down to avatar)

Thank you!

Posts: 5 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Good to have you here

Posts: 653 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bozzsig49
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 00464b:
Good to have you here

hank you!

posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Mississippi

Posts: 276 | Location: South Ms | Registered: June 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5807 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the best forum for SIG enthusiasts. Being here just a month, I am very pleased with how much I have learned from some very knowledgeable folks. Still exploring the different sub forums.

Nowhere to go but all day to get there

Posts: 141 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post