SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New from Central Georgia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New from Central Georgia Login/Join 
posted
Bought my first handgun today.

Posts: 2 | Registered: September 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Marietta. What'd ya get?

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 9237 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Congrats & Welcome!

Posts: 647 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

The first on is always the easiest. Wink

Welcome to the forum.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6012 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I keep chasing that high from when I got my first... many new guns later, each one I got only felt better.

Nowhere to go but all day to get there

Posts: 193 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked up a Sig P320 M18. Was a little concerned about the accidental discharges a couple - 3 yrs ago, but took a leap of faith that the issue's been resolved. Happy with the purchase, excited to get to the range, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous. take care & be safe.

quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:

Posts: 2 | Registered: September 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lovin' the P7
Picture of Tim335
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Marietta.

Posts: 3420 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: August 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flogolfer:
Picked up a Sig P320 M18. Was a little concerned about the accidental discharges a couple - 3 yrs ago, but took a leap of faith that the issue's been resolved. Happy with the purchase, excited to get to the range, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous. take care & be safe.
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:

A good holster and training for good habits are what you need.
The technical issues were likely over rated but have been addressed.
Great choice. Just need to find enough ammo to practice.

Posts: 6296 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post