SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New Member From Oregon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Member From Oregon Login/Join 
posted
Hi, New here and also new to Sig, I picked up a 2022 9mm and i am very happy with it, Thinking which one to buy next lol.

Posts: 4 | Location: Oregon | Registered: July 21, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greetings and welcome to SIGforum....

JohnB

Posts: 172 | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Scouser;
Am relocated to VA from Beaverton, OR a couple of years ago. Welcome. to a great Forum. I started with a P239 and quickly got the catchable SIG'itis. There is no known cure. Smile
I now have 5 each; ending (maybe) with my present EDC P220 Elite 10mm.
Cheers,
Pilotka NRA Lifer

Posts: 69 | Location: Manassas Park, VA | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I'd have to suggest a P220 in 10mm, 9mm, or 38 Super.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 4727 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 182 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 545 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Arizona. My sister and ex brother in law used to live in Scapoose in a floating home a few years back.

Posts: 844 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Sig Forum and there is a lot of knowledge here that members will share with you.

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 9151 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post