SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    A convivial salutation from the metroplex
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A convivial salutation from the metroplex Login/Join 
posted
Why the weird title? Cause a. I like the Deadpool movie (new one coming this year!) and b. All the other posts said hello already...

Anyhow long time lurker here, my dad lives on this forum in his free time, coloradobunter44. So rough him up, but keep in mind he did start me off with a P6/P225. You’ll be happy to hear I recently upgraded from a S&W 9C with RMR to a nice P229 with the elevated Sig night sights and Romeo RMR. Am going to try to get an Ares belt and T. rex appendix holster to carry it around in.
Got the idea watching John Lovell aka Warrior Poet Society. Wife loves watching his videos on the YouTube and was bummed his classes in Dallas were sold out. We’ll see him and many of you at the upcoming Annual NRA expo the beginning of May I hope.

Back to the introduction, I work revenue management for an airline, enjoy shooting our Sigs and S&W M&Ps, have a lazy house dog, just bought my first gun safe, and like learning more and more about reloading and self defense. Wife and I like to try and use my flight benefits to attend a Renaissance festival from time to time as well. Used to do a lot of waterfowl hunting in Colorado but mainly go to Shoot Point Blank in North Richland Hills few times a week to continue my development with pistols. Wife just got her LTC as well. Anyway, hope to talk more with you all!

Posts: 72 | Registered: March 06, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Welcome son. Glad you quit lurking and stepped up. Tons of great people with lots of knowledge to share here. Enjoy.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

Posts: 8910 | Location: Colorado  | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum.

Your Father is good people!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 34661 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool! Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3042 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
Welcome to SIGforum.

Your Father is good people!!!

Thank you sir!! You as well!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

Posts: 8910 | Location: Colorado  | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from NW Indiana--My dad never gave me any firearms , but I think he wanted to...

Posts: 444 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ohio.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2068 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAEIndustries
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!!

Shawn Rife

www.raeind.com

Posts: 175 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ohio. Now that you’ve broken the ice, don’t be bashful. We’ll treat you just like your Dad. Maybe better.

Posts: 9789 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post