SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello everyone. P226 Mk25 question.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello everyone. P226 Mk25 question. Login/Join 
posted
Hello everyone. I have a question. I hope that someone can help me out.
I purchased a SIG P226 Mk25 online from a place in SoCal. After 10 weeks, my DROS appointment was set. They notified me today that the P226 Mk25 could not be purchased as it was out of stock. Does anyone here now if that model will be discontinued or is no longer available? They offered me a standard P226, but I have purchased some customized accessories for the Mk25 (Navy version). I would really like to have the Mk25 I had purchased.
Thanks, Brian S.

Posts: 3 | Registered: July 27, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
The mk25 is still listed as current on the Sig website, and on the wall in Exeter (was just there last week), so I believe it's not discontinued.

One thing with Sig, is they do runs of a particular model, not all versions all the time. So it might be a bit before they get on the market.

I've never tried it, but you might try calling Sig at 603-610-3000 (option1). I don't know if they have any info on the next production run, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 2735 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6012 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I finally received an email from SIG Sauer. The Mk25 is still in production. Thank you guys for checking for me. B

Posts: 3 | Registered: July 27, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post