SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Been Away, But I'm Back
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Been Away, But I'm Back Login/Join 
Picture of kennydale
posted
Hey all

Posts: 15 | Location: Richmond/Rosenberg, TX | Registered: May 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Hey!

Posts: 11585 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Welcome back

Posts: 9389 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome back!

Posts: 1321 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, yes. Hey there.

Posts: 76297 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
'Murica
Picture of szuppo
posted Hide Post
We've missed all your posts. Razz

Semper Fi

Posts: 3106 | Location: Canfield, Ohio | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome back from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2017 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How does that song go by John Sebastian...Welcome back...

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member
BFA Member

Posts: 1007 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
Picture of 6guns
posted Hide Post
You got some catching up to do! Smile

Posts: 32970 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just An Old Guy
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum, I am sure you will enjoy it.

What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Posts: 1894 | Location: VA | Registered: November 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8932 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Well, there is one of my favorite customers/friends.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6014 | Location: S.W. Virginia - Central Kentucky | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Posts: 4318 | Location: N-E Ohio | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome back.

Posts: 205 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post