SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Gabe / Fort Worth
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gabe / Fort Worth Login/Join 
posted
Thanks for having me.

Early adopter of the P320. My serial number is 000012.

We also adopted a Sig 556, P938 and a M400 Tread.

Posts: 3 | Location: Fort Worth, Trxas | Registered: December 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5366 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 363 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SigForum, from Southern Arizona!

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2343 | Location: Tucson AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin. I have 000048.

Posts: 599 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Texas

Posts: 370 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Welcome from NE Dallas! Been here 39 years. Don't own a SIG, but they let me come here anyway.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Posts: 23322 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post