SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Chicagoland
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Chicagoland Login/Join 
posted
Hello all. I am a younger man living in the South suburbs of Chicago. I am a fan of Sigs. I had a P228 at one point that I regretfully sold a long time ago. As of right now I am currently a fan of Glock and Walther.

Posts: 13 | Registered: August 26, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum.

Lots of members here do not own a Sig.

while they are fine firearms, they are not the best choice for everyone.

You will find a lot of information here, gun related as well as life related.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 34217 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another one!
They're popping up all over the place! Big Grin

Welcome to the Forum, I think you'll like it here.

"When its time to shoot, shoot. Dont talk!"

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 4940 | Location: Just moved: Downtown Chi-Town | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I think there is a guy here on the forum hoarding P228s. He may have bought yours.

Got a few Glocks and P220s myself. The Glocks are too easy to customize into multiple calibers. Big Grin

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2347 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from your neighbor due north. G!ad your here and also glad the Bears finally got rid of Cuttler.

Posts: 304 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard from 'Bama. Also a "non-SIG-owner," at least at the moment. Big fan of the brand and a bigger fan of this Forum.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 5353 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post