SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Member from NH
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Member from NH Login/Join 
posted
Hi everyone, new member here from NH. I attend as many IDPA events as I can and there's a lot of Sig shooters. One of the guys told me about Sigforum and I really like the way you guys think so thanks for letting me into the club!

Posts: 53 | Registered: August 23, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
*I've been reading the posts in the different forums and I really like the way you guys think.

First post and can't put together a simple thought.

Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3471 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Greetings from a fellow Granite Stater. Welcome Aboard!

Live Free, or Die! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!

Posts: 3147 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 4194 | Location: NH | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the welcome guys, any of you members/been to Pelham Fish and Game? I'm a member there so anytime you're in the area I'm down to meet up and shoot with you.

posted Hide Post
Greetings from the Seacoast.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 1803 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard

Posts: 4 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 15, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 9091 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 405 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post