SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New member from France
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New member from France Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the countryside near Micky Mouse.

We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled. - Kevin D. Williamson, 2012

Posts: 8466 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome Frenchie!

Posts: 20 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Bienvenue!

I've spent a nice long time in the Clermont area as well as Toulouse.

I also have a 1911 Tacops in .357 sig. One of my favorite guns!

Enjoy the forum.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 17651 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wyoming.

PC

Posts: 609 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Virginia - have many fond memories of several visits to Nice.

VARETFED

Posts: 82 | Location: Fredericksburg, VA | Registered: March 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Michigan, specifically about fifty miles from Detroit. The city that proves the French knew more than us, they gave up on Detroit in 1760 and let the British have it next.

Posts: 4698 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Patriot_1776
posted Hide Post
Bienvenue!

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1609 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post