SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New member from France
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New member from France Login/Join 
posted
Hi, Just new on the forum. Thanks for accepting me. I'm living in the south of France near Cannes. Owner of 2 Sig, 1911 FS TACOS and P938.
Looking for you advice and recommendation with these 2 guns.
Cheers

Owner P938 1911 TACOS FullSize

Posts: 1 | Registered: September 09, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1374 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ohio.
Not sure what the 1911 FS Tacos is?
I have no experience with the 938, but think my son has one.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member
BFA Member

Posts: 1587 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aquabird:

Quite sure he meant FS (full size) TACOPS

Welcome aboard AMIRAL!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
COTEP #192

Posts: 7691 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome! I have spent many lovely days in France. My family is originally from Normandy.

Posts: 219 | Location: Bluegrass State | Registered: February 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome frim virginia

Posts: 3327 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Welcome. Are you a Conehead? Smile (old Saturday Night Live joke).

Posts: 7169 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 285 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by Aquabird:

Quite sure he meant FS (full size) TACOPS

Ok, thanks, I was not trying to be a smart alec.
I honest to goodness did not have a clue.

My son said he likes his 938 a lot. But then he has a lot of Sigs and likes most of them.

Welcome aboard AMIRAL!

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member
BFA Member

Posts: 1587 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome a forum

Posts: 588 | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2326 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Another welcome from Ohio.

Posts: 9598 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
Bienvenue de California - my high school French may be a little rusty. Hopefully I said welcome from California Smile

Posts: 97 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Je voudrais vous souhaiter bienvenue en SigForum, Amiral.

J'étais volontier avec le Corps de la Pais au Senegal, mais c'est maintenant une demi-siècle depuis que j'habite un pays Francophone. En tous cas, bienvenue!

Posts: 12958 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Georgia.
You sure have some weird beaches.
Damn things are nothing but rocks,only bright side of that is they are topless. Wink

Posts: 21150 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8997 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Bonjour and welcome aboard!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 5332 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bienvenue! Smile

Posts: 18 | Registered: March 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Vous apprendrez qu'il y a beaucoup d'entre nous qui parlent français ici.

Un petit peu. Certains d'entre nous, mal. Wink

Bienvenue!

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 14484 | Location: Maryland | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 19 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post