SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from NJ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from NJ Login/Join 
posted
Just got a Neuhausen P/49 from NL. It was rebuilt by Hammerli, and I am waiting for my NJ permit.

Posts: 4 | Location: New Jerseu | Registered: January 02, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum and congratulations on your new Sig.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 34224 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2349 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Middlesex County!

There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who, when presented with a glass that is exactly half full, say: this glass is half full. And then there are those who say: this glass is half empty. The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!

Posts: 2299 | Location: New Jersey - Exit 7 | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from NW Indiana

Posts: 393 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Hi from Philly and Wildwood Crest!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Totus Tuus

Posts: 4105 | Location: Philadelphia, Pa | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greetings from Ohio in the "Republic".
enjoy the sight and the new fun tool.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member
BFA Member

Posts: 1589 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
Greetings from another subject of the People's Republic of NJ!

Posts: 1256 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8997 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Washington state.

Nice SIG you've got!

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

Posts: 1030 | Location: Walkabout Creek | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Greetings from the Granite State. Welcome Aboard!

Former New Jermany resident here (Morris-Sussex area). I escaped nearly 20 years ago....VERY Happy to be living in a free state now! Cool

So, get your permit yet? More importantly, get your P/49 yet?

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!

Posts: 2886 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
posted Hide Post
Howdy from Texas

Good to read that there are Sig enthusiasts fighting the good fight in NJ.

Strength to you!

HK Ag

Posts: 2164 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post