SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Newbie from the formerly great state of California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newbie from the formerly great state of California Login/Join 
Picture of drew3630
posted
Greetings,
Don't hold it against me but I'm a Bay Area resident. However, I am fortunate to live in the one Bay Area county where we elected a sheriff who understands individuals have a right to defend themselves. So it is relatively easy to get a CCW, at least by California standards.
I'm a long time visitor to this forum and finally decided to join.
Drew

Posts: 24 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin Drew.

Posts: 246 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1347 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Welcome. Sounds as if you're lucky compared to most Cali residents. Good for you. Enjoy Sf.

Posts: 9508 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2169 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi from Ohio.
So, you can get a CCW in your county, but can you still own a gun in California??

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member
BFA Member

Posts: 1337 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the East Bay.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 2135 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8957 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aquabird:
Hi from Ohio.
So, you can get a CCW in your county, but can you still own a gun in California??

Thanks. We can still own guns but their goal is to eventually impose a European style gun control system. The dems have a majority in the legislature and we have a democratic governor. So it is only a matter of time before it happens. I'm going to be retired in a couple of years and then I'll be out of here.

Posts: 24 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sleepla8er
posted Hide Post

Welcome to SigForum from SoCal...

My Photobucket albums:

1978 Browning BDA .45cal (aka Sig P220 with European Magazine Release):
http://s671.photobucket.com/al...Cal%20aka%20SigP220/

1986 SigSauer P226 with Mud Rails and Full NP3:
http://s671.photobucket.com/al...bar%20NP3%20Coating/

Winchester 1897 WW1 Trenchgun:
http://s671.photobucket.com/al...h%20Gun%2012%20Gage/

Posts: 2297 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post