SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New from Massachusetts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New from Massachusetts Login/Join 
posted
Just picked up a P232 stainless, made in Germany. It came with 1 mag (blued) w/plastic extender, which sticks in well. Mags seem to be a hard-to-find item. Any ideas on where to find? Thanks, Al

Posts: 1 | Registered: January 19, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum.

You may want to place a WTB ad in the Classifieds Section of this forum.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 34661 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1475 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAEIndustries
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!!

Shawn Rife

www.raeind.com

Posts: 175 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3113 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from NW Indiana---Not sure about your mag question , Try what P-220 posted

Posts: 444 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Miataguy
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forum.

Posts: 169 | Location: Long Beach, CA. | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome form flyover country. I was born near Worcestor - pronounced "Woo-stah" - but moved away from the state 50+ years ago.

Posts: 13165 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Try Next Level Firearms in Salem NH good selection of magazines.

Posts: 1074 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post