SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New Member from Texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Member from Texas Login/Join 
posted
Just saw this forum and looking for good reading, have 2 Sigs my old W German 226 and a new 365 lifetime old shooter here

Posts: 8 | Location: NE Texas | Registered: May 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum. Where in NE Texas are you?

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1443 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am an hour east of Dallas, have good range here at home and use it!

Posts: 8 | Location: NE Texas | Registered: May 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice to hear you're close to a place to shoot!

My dad is from Wichita Falls.

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2838 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Welcome neighbor

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4145 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi from OHIO, round on the outside and hi in the middle.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member
BFA Member

Posts: 1825 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 353 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
welcome aboard

Love is 4Ever

Posts: 31 | Location: texas | Registered: December 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post