SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    How Da hell R you NEW York New Guy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How Da hell R you NEW York New Guy Login/Join 
posted
Hows it hanging Long Island
New Sig Owner x 3 not a new Hand gun owner . Been carrying one for over 30 Years. Walther, Walther PPK clone, Randall A311 [.45acp LeMay] Ruger
.357 Mag Police Service Six.
I am an old guy That did A stint with Nuclear Security That just got "3" New to me Sigs. 2 9s and A 9 Kurtz.
P225 P239 [black Stainless Steel] and A like new P230 Bright stainless.
Pics will follow along with a dozen questions
Like the grip of the 239, but slick, lie a Reco on a Rubber ? grip
And a Holster for her. She fits in my De-Santas leather "80' but sticks after an Hour or so.
Useing Speer Lawman and Critical Defense
Best of all to all of you , be safe.

Better A Gun in your ,than a Cop on the phone

Posts: 2 | Location: L.I.New York | Registered: October 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to The Forum. Cool

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

Posts: 1754 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by two-two-niner-romeo:
Welcome to The Forum. Cool

Thanks
Be safe.

Better A Gun in your ,than a Cop on the phone

Posts: 2 | Location: L.I.New York | Registered: October 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Greetings from the Granite State. Welcome Aboard!

Former New Yorkistan resident here (Born in Brooklyn). Luckily, I escaped a long time ago, back when John Lindsay was Mayor of NYC!

Live Free or Die! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2020....Make America Great Again!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20

Posts: 4126 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 640 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
Enjoy your tour -- it's gonna be a wild ride.

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 232 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5996 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post