SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Checking in from Washington
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Checking in from Washington Login/Join 
posted
I'm new to this forum, but not new to Sigs. I've probably owned a Sig since before some of you were born! I'm not a big collector of them, as I only own 6! But, do love them! Getting ready to pare down my collection a little and realized I need a part or two to make one of them right before selling.
I've been shooting and got my first gun when I was ten, so this makes 50 years.
I love guns, have a ton of various makes, (prefer older, but not old guns) not into cowboy guns. I like the military or police issue stuff when I can get it.
I shoot when I can, which is fairly often. I also teach others how to shoot, with an emphasis on safety first and shooting accurately!

Thanks for having me!
Barry

Cogito Ergo Porto

Posts: 3 | Location: Gig Harbor Wa | Registered: June 23, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Wisconsin

Posts: 649 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A grand welcome to the forum. Also from WA ST (the wrong side). Sounds like I've been shooting even longer than you!

-MG

Posts: 173 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in the Gig Harbor area. We get our share of rain!
Been here 3 years, and not near as commie as where I am from.

Making up for lost time now

Cogito Ergo Porto

Posts: 3 | Location: Gig Harbor Wa | Registered: June 23, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 491 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from a former Pac NW resident.

------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1518 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Arizona. Used to live up your way awhile back. Left in 2003.

Posts: 905 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ifithitu
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard.

I was born by the river,like the river I been running every since,I know a change gonna come.Sam Cooke

USMC RVN Veteran,
0311 grunt 68-69.

Posts: 275 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5663 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Only been here a few weeks and very glad I found this site! Owned guns my whole life but first SIG IN 2016... THE REST IS HISTORY

Have had questions answered and found the newest member of my SIG Family

Posts: 37 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post