SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New Member to Sig Forum, CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Member to Sig Forum, CA Login/Join 
posted
I decided to give my P226 BSS in .40 (with a .357 sig barrel) a mid life upgrade a few months back and added a Gray Guns ELS Hyrbid, SRT Kit, SA Super Strut, and Xray 3 sights and figured it was about time I made an account as a card carrying member of the Sig Family and share some of my experiences as I put the new parts in.

Additionally decided to build up a 9mm slide from a sig parts kit to add to the multi caliber collection.

Current parts on order:
1. Sprinco P226 Recoil Management System (Because why not, I put a SA super strut in to find out it didn't do much didn't I?) Maybe it will improve the life of my recoil spring.

Posts: 30 | Registered: September 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

I recently aquired a(nother) P226 and started shopping for aluminum grips and extra magazines. Mine was chambered in 357 Sig already, so I had extra money for the mag floor plates and solid guide rod.

Welcome to the forum!

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6012 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 647 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum, from Southern Arizona.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2412 | Location: The Old Pueblo | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Bay Area

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 2877 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
And welcome from San Diego. What part of Crazifornia are you in?

Posts: 16181 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the State Capitol

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 13525 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post