SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New member from Central Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New member from Central Florida Login/Join 
posted
HI:
I just re-joined the Sig world. I carried a P226 for about 15 years while working for a local police department. We had S&W M66 - 357 magnums - when I started and went to p226 in 9mm. in 1983/4 thats all there was, no 40's yet.
I liked the higher round count, but not the 9mm.
Since I retired i have been shooting the black gun. I have several 9's and 45's.
Last week I bought a P220 from one of my friends who wants another Sig 1911 Scorpion, so I got a good deal.
I'll have to send it to Sig for the "used pistol treatment" and it will be good to go.
John

Posts: 1 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1374 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Welcome. Plenty of members here are in the Central Florida area.

Edmond

Posts: 8428 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin.

Posts: 284 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
welcome from sw Fl

Posts: 487 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Welcome from 'Bama!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 5332 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Now all you need is a P220 in .38 Super. Has the capacity of a 9 with a bit more ooomph.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2326 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8997 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Nice to have you amongst us.

Posts: 8737 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Welcome from south of Clermont.

We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled. - Kevin D. Williamson, 2012

Posts: 8458 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Daytona Beach!

Posts: 18 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post