SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hi from Louisiana
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hi from Louisiana Login/Join 
posted
Hi everyone, now I can join this crowd, as I've just picked up my first Sig, a very relaxed West German P226 Smile

About my guns- I;m a bit of a fan of the metal duty pistols, and have quite a few... but haven't landed a Sig until now.

Posts: 12 | Registered: February 03, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from South Carolina.

Posts: 1338 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats and welcome. Hope you were safe from the weather conditions yesterday.

Posts: 513 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from NW Indiana

Posts: 353 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Blue Dog- thanks, yes, I was in the area of the tornadoes, but they hopped over. I just got wind, nothing damaged.

Recently survived the flooding in August too, with minimal property damage.

I'm primed for hurricanes, but all these other weather disasters have me reeling!

Posts: 12 | Registered: February 03, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
Picture of rscalzo
posted Hide Post
Welcome. I saw some photos from a friend in Slidell and there was some major damage.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 4233 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2129 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8948 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
posted Hide Post
Glad you joined.

226 is a great place to start.

Wont be your last.

HK Ag

Posts: 2070 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post