SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello From (relatively) sunny N. Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello From (relatively) sunny N. Florida Login/Join 
posted
Long time lurker; a lot of knowledgeable folks here. The arfcom sig subforum was lacking, so I finally joined. My Dad is an avid Sig guy and swears he isn't a "collector", but he has "a few" those things, so he kind of got me into them. I really like pre-lock Smith & Wessons, Sigs, HKs, and AKs. ARs are cool too; I try not too discriminate. Anyways, thanks for letting me join the community.

Posts: 8 | Registered: January 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Texas.

Posts: 215 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 64 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3931 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 467 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post