SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    hi from conn.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

hi from conn. Login/Join 
posted
just started with sigs love theone I got sp2022 just starting want a 220 carry but dicont settle for a 229 carry

Posts: 2 | Registered: January 13, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
The P220 is a nice one to have. Some of us have more than one. Wink

Welcome to the forum.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 4365 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 503 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1556 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Texas

Posts: 254 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Welcome. It's always nice to see another new member from CT.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 14749 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Welcome
Good forum
Good people

Posts: 1355 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned/Thief
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard

Posts: 92 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 31, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post