SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Greetings from the Florida Space Coast
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greetings from the Florida Space Coast Login/Join 
posted
Been a visitor here now and again and decided to join. Retired AF CMSgt who decided I needed a new hobby/sport back in 2015 and started my shooting journey. Mostly Sigs--first was a 320C--the last an MPX--with quite a few in between. Started to try my luck with competition last December and am enjoying that at my local club--Port Malabar Rifle and Pistol Club--just got my NRA RSO certification. I like the way this forum is moderated--so glad to be here.

Posts: 9 | Location: Florida Space Coast | Registered: August 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Sigforum!

What kinds of competitions are you doing?

Posts: 8813 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2347 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin.

Posts: 304 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the most informative, and respecting forum ive seen from SW Fl.

Posts: 487 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Carolina.

Posts: 1382 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Welcome to Sigforum!

What kinds of competitions are you doing?

We have a pretty full schedule at PMRPC, so I've done Steel Challenge, USPSA and IDPA--and a new event--Action Steel. Can't say I am very good but it is a lot of fun. Steel Challenge this Saturday and I think I will try my new MPX.

Posts: 9 | Location: Florida Space Coast | Registered: August 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Thunderjohn
posted Hide Post
Welcome from MN!

who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

Posts: 1315 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: April 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a bigger boat
Picture of CaptainMike
posted Hide Post
Greetings from a fellow PMRPC member from Southernmost Brevard.

MOO means NO! Be the comet!

Posts: 2452 | Location: Danger Semicircle, FL/GOM | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ohio

Posts: 9613 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Howdy!

Q

Posts: 13704 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SlimMan
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard.

Posts: 248 | Location: Parrish FL | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8997 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post