SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Checking in from North Central Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Checking in from North Central Florida Login/Join 
posted
Even though I hung out here a little, years back when I had a P6 and a 938, I didn't stay when they went away..hopefully I'm absolved of that sin! I've rediscovered the awesomeness of the brand, so let's see what I can learn this time around. BTW, five SIG's in the past two weeks...but they're not addictive.

NRA Life Member/GOA Life Member

Posts: 20 | Location: Gainesville, FL.  | Registered: July 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Welcome from New Mexico. Every time I come home with another SIG, wife asks me... “are you done now”? Silly girl, I will never be done. Just need a bigger safe Smile

Nowhere to go but all day to get there

Posts: 134 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 545 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hey, You're off to a good start.

Welcome to the forum.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5786 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not addictive at all. Wink

Welcome to the forum!

We believe arming our fellow Americans – both physically and philosophically – helps them fulfill our Founding Fathers' intent with the Second Amendment: To serve as a check on state power.

Posts: 30 | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Mississippi

Posts: 276 | Location: South Ms | Registered: June 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Are you gonna tube the Ichetucknee this weekend?

Posts: 11627 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well..I actually spent a long weekend in the woods outside Asheville, NC. My in laws have a nice multi story cabin up there...it was nice to get away!

NRA Life Member/GOA Life Member

Posts: 20 | Location: Gainesville, FL.  | Registered: July 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post