SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New from Alabama
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New from Alabama Login/Join 
posted
Hello all.

I'm new to the forum. I have a FFL in a small town in AL. Excited to be here and discuss guns with other gun owners.

Posts: 1 | Location: Reform, AL | Registered: February 27, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from California.

Posts: 53 | Registered: February 19, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Greetings from over in Birmingham!

Posts: 11465 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Welcome from B'ham.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 13263 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum.

Posts: 1963 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi from Ohio.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member
BFA Member

Posts: 1289 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Hoover.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 6027 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Helena...

Posts: 282 | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2129 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Hey! From L.A.

RMD

Some men are morally opposed to violence; they are protected by men who are not.

Posts: 18130 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Howdy, his&hers_guns&gifts!

I also hail from Alabama! Vestavia, to be exact. Smile I'm also new around here, was just about to start my welcome thread when I saw your Alabama post. Looks like we're in good company. Smile

Where-abouts is your store located? I love to come check out new local stores! I'm all about supporting our local businesses, so if you don't mind I'd love to come check out your store! ^-^

"Life is growth. If we stop growing either technically or spiritually we're as good as dead." - Morihei Ueshiba

Posts: 6 | Location: Alabama | Registered: March 02, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome for Gardendale.

Several Sigs and some others. Like and use them all.

Posts: 28 | Location: alabama | Registered: February 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Gardendale, Alabama

Several Sigs and some others. Like and use them all.

Posts: 28 | Location: alabama | Registered: February 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Roll Tide! From a former Mobilian Smile

Posts: 492 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Huntsville/Madison area!

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 2857 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forum ...you will find a wealth of good info here.

Pilotka
NRA Lifer

Posts: 45 | Location: Manassas Park, VA | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
posted Hide Post
Howdy from Texas!

Glad you joined.

Wondering if you have been to the new CMP shooting center in Talladega? Looks quite nice.

HK Ag

Posts: 2070 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8948 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Surfer
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Mo.

Posts: 1614 | Location: South East Mo. | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post