SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Ze German
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ze German Login/Join 
posted
Hi,

new member from Germany. Avid sportshooter since the nineties, recently upgraded and got my hunting license (which is more like a little degree over here and has a mandatory 21 day classroom training attached, go figure).

I have some ties to the US and look forward to learn a lot about my SIGs. If you´re interested in the shooting scene overseas, feel free to drop me a line.

Posts: 4 | Registered: August 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
Welcome -- glad to have you here. Wife, Son & I spent 4 years stationed at Bitburg (great beer) and loved the country and area. We never hunted but heard of all the hoops one must jump through just to get a permit.

Only Sig in my arsenal is a P365 (but not the last). Again, welcome.

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 217 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Welcome! We have at least one other member in Germany here (member BansheeOne).

It's good to have new members from overseas, since it's always interesting learning about other countries' gun laws and shooting scenes, plus it brings needed non-American perspectives to current event discussions.

Posts: 25730 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 604 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Wilkommen!

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 18815 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5920 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
Very Cool. I love to see new members from other countries!! Welcome

Posts: 7200 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Welcome HTR353. Glad to have you here. Enjoy!!

Posts: 10465 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum. Nice to have members from all over the world. I have lived in your country while in the U.S. Army. I used to go to a gun club that is located right off autobahn 5 in Erzhausen when I was stationed in Frankfurt. Good times.

Posts: 930 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Welcome... always room for more SIG fans.

Nowhere to go but all day to get there

Posts: 165 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard!!

Posts: 3124 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Willkommen aus Pennsylvania!

Uncle Sam paid me to live in your country from December 1991 to October 1995 and I loved every minute of it. Was stationed in Kitzingen, not far from Würzburg.

Posts: 26729 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Greetings from the Granite State (NH-USA). Welcome Aboard! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2020....Make America Great Again!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20

Posts: 4049 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, didn´t expect so many replies! Was on business travel, so sorry for the delay and many thanks for the friendly words!

Posts: 4 | Registered: August 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ohio.
You probably do not know where it is, but like everybody else you probably have heard of The Ohio State Buckeyes.
I have a few Sigs.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2694 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gray man:
Welcome from Montana, I spent nearly 2 years in Baumholder in the US Army. 1971&2

Buy American-MAGA

Posts: 17 | Registered: September 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post