SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Another Hello from NJ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Hello from NJ Login/Join 
posted
Just stopping in to say thank you and hello To the members on Sig forum.

Maybe I can be an asset to some in the future, Hopefully. I've spent time in the Marine Corps(Semper Fi) to all forum Marine brothers and spent time as a LEO. Now I spend my days swinging a wrench here in Jersey. What excitement!!! Anyway,hope to chat with some in the future. Am looking forward to future conversations.
Have a great day, to all.

Posts: 9 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: March 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum and thank you for your service.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 33886 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of papa85
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Illinois. Enjoy your stay.

papa85
Kahr CW380, 380mm
Sig Compact P320 9mm
Sig Carry Nightmare 1911, 45 cal.
Kimber 1911 LTP 11 Custom Shop 45 cal.
S&W Model 60SS 38 Special
Protect your Rights join the NRA

Posts: 80 | Location: St. Charles, Illinois | Registered: October 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello, Thanks for your service. I was swinging a wrench more than a few years ago myself.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2129 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
... well hello and welcome aboard.

Thank you for your service!

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

Posts: 998 | Location: Kirkland, WA | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Greetings from the Granite State. Welcome aboard, and Thank You for your service, Sir!

Former New Jermany resident here (Morris-Sussex area). I escaped nearly 20 years ago....VERY Happy to be living in a free state now!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!

Posts: 2759 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8948 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Sig Forum, New Jersey, from sunny/rainy California

Posts: 53 | Registered: February 19, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1967Goat
posted Hide Post
Raised in Randolph, NJ myself. Moved out in Jan 1995. Welcome!

Posts: 3725 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Middlesex County!

Where are you in NJ?

There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who, when presented with a glass that is exactly half full, say: this glass is half full. And then there are those who say: this glass is half empty. The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!

Posts: 2260 | Location: New Jersey - Exit 7 | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome

Posts: 6 | Location: Southern, NJ | Registered: April 14, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
posted Hide Post
Howdy from Texas!

Glad you joined.

HK Ag

Posts: 2070 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Jersey, Ocean County!

NRA Member
SAF Member
ANJRPC Member
NJ2AS Member

Posts: 148 | Registered: April 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post