SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    another gun geek looking for entertainment, and like minded folks...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

another gun geek looking for entertainment, and like minded folks... Login/Join 
posted
newbie here, old timer on several other forums. i'm not a true Sig nut, but own a P226 MK25, a P239, and a P938. truth be told, i'm a glock guy... yeah, yeah i know, fire away! i do have an affinity for quality firearms and Sig has that covered ALL over the map..

one is none, two is one, three... is enough!

Posts: 1 | Registered: January 21, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Three is... a good start.

While I'm always looking for an extra P220, Glocks are too much fun to dismiss.

My Glocks run on 10mm, 40 S&W, and .38 Super. I also put together a Glock carbine in 357Sig. It took a while for me to build a custom Sailent, couldn't bring myself to buy a new one.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 4787 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard. I hope you like cats.

Posts: 11595 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wisconsin

Posts: 549 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from South Texas

Posts: 271 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 187 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post